Researcher with over 30 years of experience in biological field studies and processing of large data sets.
Educator with extensive experience in organising science extra curricular activities.
Web Programmer with over 20 years of programming experience with Internet oriented programing including design and maintenance of database management systems.
Activity coordinator with a wide range of organizational and managing skills for implementation and coordination of technical support for a teamwork using Internet technologies.
Bachelor of Science, 1983: Faculty of Biology – University of Belgrade
Master of Science, 1990: Faculty of Biology – University of Belgrade
PhD, 1993: Faculty of Biology – University of Belgrade
Coordinator of the biological program – Youth Research Center, Petnica (1982-1986)
- Organization and realization of extracurricular activities in the field and laboratory on different topics in biology.
- Management of protected area in the Valjevo district.
Research associate – Institute for Biological Research, Belgrade (1986 – 2000)
- Historical zoogeography of high altitude beetles in Yugoslavia.
- Univariate and multivariate analysis of spatial distribution of morphological and genetical variability in natural populations.
Statistician - Argument, Agency for public opinion research, Belgrade (2000 – 2001)
- Statistical analysis of poll data.
- Database design and maintenance.
Programmer - ANOX, Software Development Company, Amsterdam (2001 – 2002)
- System analyzing and design software solutions for SME.
- Member of the developmental team that work on the Intra/Extranet groupware tool for SME.
Coordinator of Educational Activities - Crnjanski High school, Belgrade (2002 - 2006)
- Development and maintenance of the school Intranet portal.
- Development and implementation of the school self evaluation system.
Coordinator of Educational Activities - Palić Zoo, Subotica (2003 – 2005)
- Organization and coordination of the Zoo Palić educational program.
- Head of the Curriculum team of Zoo vrt Palić.
Biologist - Palić Zoo, Subotica (2006 – 2009)
- Keeping the database of the animal collection.
- Design and arrangement of animal habitats in the Zoo.
- Coordination of the Rescue center.
Project Manager - Association Protego (2010 - today)
- Coordination of project activities of the Association including preparation and management of projects on local, regional, national and international level.
- Inventory and rapid ecological assesment of standing water bodies in Vojvodina.
- Promoting methods of rehabilitation and restoration of degraded aquatic ecosystems.
- Maintaning the internet portal for mapping and monitoring biodiversity in Serbia.
Database Manager - Center for Information on Biodiversity, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade (2016 - )
MEMBERSHIP AND NONPROFESIONAL ACTIVITIES
- European Coleopterologists Association
- Hungarian Entomological Society
- Serbian Biological Society
- Serbian Ecological Society
- Expert groups in educational reform in Serbia 2001-2005 (Council for Educational Reform in Serbia, Curricula Development Team, Commission for ICT in Education)
- Member of the Ministry working groups for drafting legal documents on nature conseravtion 2009-2013
- Actively evolved in to the ecological NGO society in Serbia
- Editor-in-Chief of Serbian portal for Mapping and Monitoring Biodiversity - BioRaS (www.bioras.petnica.rs, extra.bioras.petnica.rs.
Windows and Lynux environment, Statistical software (SAS, SPSS), GIS software, Adobe Creative Suite,
configuring Internet services, programing using PHP, ASP and SQL